Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Monday, April 14, 2008
I have finally found my One True Calling.
I am going to be a Bus driver. A (hot&sexy) Bus driver! Or (hot&sexy) Lorry driver. Or (hot&sexy) Taxi driver. Or anything else, AS LONG AS I CAN DRIVE (hot&sexy-ily) :D
Although, I must admit the hot&sexy part needs fine-tuning, as well as the becoming a driver (though on my way!) as Albie, my (very nice, funny and awesome driving instructor) commented: "How is it, that you barely look 13 years of age and are managing to study all these big and wonderful things?" - He was referring to Law and Arts, not driving, haha.
13 YEARS OF AGE.
So Sucks to be me, leh, sometimes. (NOW, IF I HAD KAIYI'S HOT AND SEXY LEGS... :D HAHAHA Mengs and I are like walking advertisments for Kaiyi's hot and sexy legs haha I miss you girls SO MUCH GROWLS. Nvm only 64 days to go!)
Anyway, the lesson was a whole lot of fun and I can't wait for the rest of my lessons! I know in Singapore it's like a mandatory 20-25 lessons, here it's only like 5-10. Pretty awesome :D I hope I can quickly get my lisence and be awesome. I can't wait to be a (H&S)ADC (Hot&Sexy Awesome Driving Chick). Chris (cousin) has been playing pool with me and teaching me the Secrets of Pool, therefore making me a (H&S)ADPPC (Hot and Sexy Awesome Driving and Pool-Playing Chick) in the making. Then he's convinced he's gonna teach me to surf, too, hence making me a (H&S)ADPPSC (Hot and Sexy Awesome Driving, Pool-Playing and Surfing Chick) to be! See, with all my Awesomeness, I told Nick he'd better hang on to me. HAHAHA
On another note, inside into the types of conversations Nick and I have:
Nick's dad tells Nick: Francine very poor thing, has to wait up til 3am to talk to you...
Nick tells me
I tell him:
3:04:42 AM [no-nut] caitlyn ; Be Strong Little Marshmallow
better appreciate k
13/4/2008 3:04:50 AM [no-nut] caitlyn ; Be Strong Little Marshmallow
you got a girl who sacrifice sleep for you HOR
13/4/2008 3:04:55 AM [no-nut] caitlyn ; Be Strong Little Marshmallow
(beauty sleep)
13/4/2008 3:05:06 AM [no-nut] caitlyn ; Be Strong Little Marshmallow
so now i will be not beauty-ful anymore :(
13/4/2008 3:05:10 AM [no-nut] caitlyn ; Be Strong Little Marshmallow
BUT THEN
13/4/2008 3:05:14 AM [no-nut] caitlyn ; Be Strong Little Marshmallow
i will be happy
13/4/2008 3:05:25 AM [no-nut] caitlyn ; Be Strong Little Marshmallow
cos i have your undivided attention
13/4/2008 3:05:27 AM [no-nut] caitlyn ; Be Strong Little Marshmallow
and then
13/4/2008 3:05:32 AM [no-nut] caitlyn ; Be Strong Little Marshmallow
i will wake up happy
13/4/2008 3:05:34 AM [no-nut] caitlyn ; Be Strong Little Marshmallow
then i will be
13/4/2008 3:05:37 AM [no-nut] caitlyn ; Be Strong Little Marshmallow
BEAUTY-FUL!
13/4/2008 3:05:39 AM [no-nut] caitlyn ; Be Strong Little Marshmallow
:D:D:D
Okay that was for Nick "HAHAHA EH, POST THAT ON YOUR BLOG! HAHAHA"
Miss you very muchly, stupid boy(:
ex-oh, ex-oh
4:43 PM